JBC Associates, Inc., a highly respected Project/Construction Management firm located in Southeastern Pennsylvania, has an immediate opening for a General Construction Inspector in Philadelphia, PA. The successful candidate should have knowledge of the general building trades and experience providing quality assurance on active construction projects. They will be responsible for observing work in progress and maintaining daily construction reports.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Dependable and detail oriented.
- Ability to read and interrupt construction drawings and specifications.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of e-Builder or MS Sharepoint, a plus.
- Periodic nights and weekend work may be required.
Education / Experience
- Minimum two (2) years construction management/inspection experience.
- BS in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or AS degree in Engineering/Construction Technology is preferred, but not required.
JBC Associates, Inc., provides program, project and construction management services on large complex engineering and construction projects. We provide these services during all aspects of project development including planning, design, construction and post construction phases for traditional design/bid/build and design/build delivery systems.
We continue to be one of the area’s largest women owned businesses and have been named one of the Philadelphia area’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies.
JBC Associates, Inc. offers excellent compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and personal. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. → More about JBC
If you are interested in working for a growing, progressive organization with unlimited opportunities for advancement, we are interested in hearing from you.
Send / Email Resumes To:
JBC Associates, Inc.
120 South Warner Road, Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA 19406
*Please reference the position for which you are applying.