JBC Associates, Inc., a highly respected Project/Construction Management firm located in Southeastern Pennsylvania, has an immediate opening for a Project/Office Engineer for transit/rail construction projects in the Philadelphia area. The Project/Office Engineer will support a variety of Project Managers as the owner’s representative on assigned projects. The Project/Office Engineer works under the direct supervision of a Project Manager and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: review and tracking of submittals and RFIs; change order review and processing; review and critique of contractor prepared CPM schedules; preparation of monthly status reports; attend project meetings and prepare meeting minutes; and assist in project close-out and communications.
Skills and Abilities:
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including MS Office
- Knowledge of document control software including Primavera Contract Manager, Prolog, e-Builder, or MS Sharepoint
- Familiarity with CPM scheduling, a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who functions effectively as part of a team
- Strong organization skills
- Previous experience on transit/rail projects, a plus
- Detailed oriented
- Results oriented
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum two (2) yrs experience in performing project control functions on construction projects
- BS Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field, preferred
JBC Associates offers excellent compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and personal time. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. → More about JBC
Send / Email Resumes To:
JBC Associates, Inc.
120 South Warner Road, Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA 19406
*Please reference the position for which you are applying.