JBC Associates, Inc., a 65+ employee engineering/construction management firm located in King of Prussia, PA, has an excellent full time opportunity for an efficient, flexible multi-tasker to assist the CFO of a small business.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Key responsibilities include various AP/AR functions, payroll, contractual compliance, processing client invoices, general ledger review/reporting, cash management and various aspects of small office management, general administrative and clerical. Various other duties as assigned.
Day to day accounting operations including:
- Oversee employee time card processing for payroll and billing
- Manage Accounts Payable/Receivables
- Maintain general ledger
- Prepare and process client invoices
- Monitor 401k for compliance
- Prepare documentation for audit reviews
- Process and reconcile payroll
- Prepare internal reports for management
- Monitoring project budgets and costs
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CFO
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum five (5) years of accounting experience.
- Strong grammatical, communications and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Deltek Ajera or Vision required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Payroll experience an asset.
- Familiarity with managing HR and 401k functions, a plus.
- Experience preparing for FAR audits, a plus.
- Successful candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to work independently as well as with others, and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks in a small business environment.
JBC Associates, Inc, is a dynamic and success driven, professional construction management firm, recognized as one of the area’s largest woman-owned businesses and has been named one of the Philadelphia area’s “Top 100 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies.” We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including major medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and personal time.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (610)992-9099. For additional information about our firm, visit our website at www.jbcassociates.com. *Please reference the position for which you are applying.