JBC Associates, Inc., a Philadelphia area based Professional Construction Management firm, is seeking Scheduling Engineers who will be responsible for providing construction management, planning, and project controls services to the transportation and facilities construction industry. Primary responsibilities include developing cost and resource loaded CPM schedules; preparing and maintaining schedule updates; reviewing contractor prepared CPM Baseline Schedules and updates; monitoring resources and costs; monitoring and reporting job progress; attendance at project meetings; and assisting in preparing monthly status reports. Assist in performing schedule analysis, claims review and resolution. Position is in our King of Prussia office, with occasional travel to client offices and project work sites.
Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of the mechanics of CPM Scheduling.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Experienced with Primavera scheduling software required.
- Knowledge of Asta Powerproject, a plus.
- Prior experience with schedule analysis, a plus.
- Familiarity with document control systems.
- Fluent in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
Education / Experience
- BS or AS degree in Engineering/Construction Management with minimum five (5) years of construction management experience.
JBC Associates, Inc., provides program, project and construction management services on large complex engineering and construction projects. We provide these services during all aspects of project development including planning, design, construction and post construction phases for traditional design/bid/build and design/build delivery systems.
JBC Associates, Inc. offers excellent compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and personal. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. → More about JBC
If you are interested in working for a growing, progressive organization with unlimited opportunities for advancement, we are interested in hearing from you.
Send / Email Resumes To:
JBC Associates, Inc.
120 South Warner Road, Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA 19406
*Please reference the position for which you are applying.