JBC Associates, Inc., a highly respected Project/Construction Management firm located in Southeastern Pennsylvania, has an immediate opening for a Construction Management Project Engineer/Technician in King of Prussia, PA. The successful candidate will support our Construction Managers with all aspects of transportation construction management including documentation, scheduling, facilitating project meetings, and issue resolution.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Dependable and detail oriented.
- Team player who functions effectively as part of a group.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of document control software – ie. Primavera Contract Manager, Kahua, Prolog, e-Builder, or MS Sharepoint, a plus.
- Familiarity with CPM scheduling, a plus.
Education / Experience
- Two (2) years construction management/inspection experience preferred.
- Experience performing project control functions on transportation related construction projects, a plus.
- BS in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field preferred, OR
- AS degree in Engineering/Construction Technology with minimum of four (4) years of construction management/inspection experience.
JBC Associates, Inc. provides program, project and construction management services on large complex engineering and construction projects. We provide these services during all aspects of project development including planning, design, construction and post construction phases for traditional design/bid/build and design/build delivery systems.
We continue to be one of the area’s largest women-owned businesses and have been named one of the Philadelphia area’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies.
JBC Associates, Inc. offers excellent compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and personal leave. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working for a growing, progressive organization with unlimited opportunities for advancement, we are interested in hearing from you. Please visit our website → More about JBC
Send / Email Resumes To:
JBC Associates, Inc.
120 South Warner Road, Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA 19406
*Please reference the position for which you are applying.